Beware, spoilers for 2016.
- Anonymous Twitter account will get hacked and goes underground.
- Digital ad market will finally eliminate ad fraud saving advertisers $200 billion per year in fraud. This saved money will be given back to consumers with issued checks, coupons, and less ads.
- The “Ultimate Password” will go mainstream with the start of the “Ultimate Email”.
- CAPTCHA’s and reCAPTCHA’s will become extinct. Passive authentication NoMoreCaptchas will replace it.
- NoMoreCaptchas will break the world record for the Turing Test a second time.
- Homeland security ads (literally) LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Tinder, and Grindr for background checks and digital advertising.
- Another Bitcoin exchange goes poof. Bitcoin goes to $10,000 again.
- Pirate Bay floats away into the sunset never to be seen.
- Man in middle gets caught in the middle via eDNA.
- The IRS gets hacked by AnonyTax. They will permanently reduce taxes for all Americans.
Have a good New Years everyone!!!